Tuesday, January 26, 2010

here's looking at you...



I've had a headache all day...but still tried to be productive when I got home from work. Caleb and I went for a short walk - Dog Park is way too muddy after the crazy rain we had yesterday. I washed *most* (let's not get crazy now) of the dishes. I straightened up the ebay accessory area. I saw an idea on a decorating blog today - a wall was covered with lattice...they just used it as a decorative wall treatment, but I thought I could hang stuff on/through the little lattice "x-es," like hats and stuff...and I could do the hallway wall like that. It's a thought. Hats are hard to store cuz they smoosh easily and it's a pain in the butt to get them re-shaped.

What does all this have to do with today's picture?? Abolsutely nothing  :-)

2 comments:

網頁設計 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

網頁設計 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!