Sunday, April 5, 2009

4.5.09


I don't cook much these days. The child doesn't like what I like, and it's too much bother to me to cook for just one person - and WAY too much bother to cook two different things for TWO people. So mostly we eat fast food or junk.

But I cooked tonight. I made hash browns. Hash browns? I mean hash BLACKS. They were well past "lightly golden" and more to the "blackened mahogany" side. But it was food, I ate it.

However, the quiche I made for lunch this week, turned out beautifully. So beautiful I had to take a picture.

Tomorrow night is taco meat. Probably not so photogenic.

3 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

It looks delicious Bettye!

Fashion Schlub said...

Thanks, Miss Jayne :-)

Here's hoping it tastes as yummy as it looks and smells. I'll take a piece to work today for lunch...along with a little melon salad, and some ice tea.

Hill upon Hill said...

Oh look, that just smells good!